Sunday, May 10, 2009

Star Trek XI: The Random Aliens

So in Star Trek XI, we had Romulans, Vulcans, and an Orion. I believe that there are also Klingons in a deleted scene.

All familiar Trek species, but in this movie there were several Random Aliens... 

1. Alnschloss K'Bentayr (A Kelvin Bridge Officer)
2. Kelvin Nurse
3. Long-faced bar alien (This actually might be a Markalian, but I'm not sure)
4. Cadets at Kirk's hearing
5. Enterprise Bridge Officer that Turns to Look When Sulu Can't Explain Why They Aren't Warping
6. Keenser (Scotty's Assistant)

Just a little overview... (and sorry that this isn't about TV but this movie is such a big deal that I had to say something about it)

4 comments:

  1. I'm one of those people who watched this movie without knowing hardly anything about the TV series. I think the only aliens I could hope to identify before the movie were Klingons and Vulcans.

    The nurse helping Kirk's mother looked a little scary actually (those huge eyes!).

    And it was nice to see that Scotty's alien assistant was on board the Enterprise at the end, because didn't they just leave him at the ice planet with old-Spock at first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were some interesting aliens. That big eyed nurse, was interesting. But, the coolest had to be Scotty's little friend. I also liked the weird one at the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite would probably be Alnschloss K'Bentayr, because he managed to be cool despite having about half a second of screen time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can anyone find an image of the Kelvin Doctor alien, not the actress that plaid her, the alien herself. Because I have searched all over the internet and haven't found a trace of her. I'm going crazy. If you can thank you.

    ReplyDelete